Renters Insurance can protect
Renters insurance can help protect your personal property from fire damage, theft, vandalism and provide liability protection for your guests and visitors. Given the costs to replace electronics, clothing, jewelry, and more.
Renters coverage may ensure that your personal property is protected. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are responsible for protecting your assets.
Renters insurance can provide needed coverage
Renters insurance coverage may provide needed protection for:
- Personal Property Protection – Loss or damage to personal belongings
- Liability Protection – Protection against judgments for covered events
- Guest Medical Protection – Costs for visitors injured at a renter’s home
- Reimbursed Living Expenses – Costs of temporary housing
- Landlord’s insurance covers damage to the building but not your property.